A closer look at a brilliant new Irish business - Precious Polish

Hey my lovelies!
How are you all keeping? Thank you all so so much for the continuous supportive tweets, texts & comments. It means more than you all know to think that you are all thinking of me & my family.
Love you all!

So, this post is a look at the amazing Anita's new business venture Precious Polish!
Anita said she had seen there was a gap in the Irish market for a good indie nail polish that needed to be filled so in she went like the nail polish fairy godmother & created her own range!! She has a range of pre-made polishes AND she also does custom polish orders - how perfect is that?! A regular bottle of polish is €7 & the custom made polishes cost €8.

When I saw her tweet asking if there were any Irish beauty bloggers that would like her to make their own polish & I was in there like swimwear!!! So, my polish - called "RaraGiggles" (a polish, named after MY blog? I was proud as punch seeing the label!) was a beautiful jade green with iridescent glitter


If you like this combo you can buy this - AND the other bloggers polishes over on the Precious Polish bigcartel site.
Check out her site HERE to see her range! Also, be a star & follow her business on Twitter      And Facebook - will keep you up to date with all the exciting happenings!
I am already loving the sounds of her Christmas collection, I might have to make a wee buy!!

Until next post lovelies
Take care



Comments

  1. I have very few green polishes and this looks beautiful. Ill be placing an order for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the little sparkle it has, makes it a great polish for jazzing up nails :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! And SO cool that you have a polish named after you! You'll be doing an interview in the furture and they'll ask "and when did your blog really take off?" and you can say "well it was always popular but it really hit the ground running when I had a name polish named after my blog!" :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment