Paese cosmetics Review

Hey my lovelies!
Hope you are all having a good week! Am doing a quick review on some Paese cosmetics I won a few weeks ago!
Paese cosmetics are a Polish brand & recently have launched an Irish website & to celebrate likes on their Facebook gave away a Paese box & I was the lucky somebody!
So, want to have a wee look at what is in the Paese box I got?! Sure you do!!


First up, in the box was this gorgeous polish. I have yet to test it out yet (you know how I am by now, laziest beauty blogger ever when it comes to nails!) but I can tell that I will love the colour! Will see what the formulation is like & let you all know! This is shade no.21

Next thing in my Paese box was this gorgeous dusty/baby pink lipstick! It was a dream to apply, so creamy & not drying for the lips! This shade is no. 13



Matte matte baby! This eyeshadow trio is from Paese's matte shadow line "Kashmir Trio". I was AMAZED by the pigmentation! If I was honest, I am not a huge lover of the top brow shadow but I cannot fault the shadow in anything but the colour, because these are full on matte & not one bit chalky- how GORGEOUS is the coral shadow?! This trio is no. 681


This is Paese answer to liquid lipstick (or fluid lipstick as they call it) and it was love at first application. They sent me a bright orange red & I love it, it's really funky. These glosses are really pigmented and have serious staying power. If I could find one little fault with them it's that they are a little sticky, but where most liquid lipsticks dry matte & this doesn't it's in a different range than others out there & not a major problem!
This is shade is 907


Finally, this little eyeshadow trio is probably my favourite! These trios are called "Diamond Eyeshadow" & this is in the shade 712. It's just a gorgeous shimmery combo, perfect for smokey eyes! I think I will be picking up more of these trios for sure!

So there you have it folks! You can pick up all these bits & so much more on Paese's Irish website
I think these products are so affordable & of the highest quality out there, I already had their primers but have fallen for of these that I know I will have to check out more! You can find all these lovely bits and much more over on their Irish website HERE

So what about you? Had any of these caught your eye? Let me know what you fancy!
Until next post, take care lovelies!


Comments

  1. Hi There,
    Paese is now stocked at Roches Pharmacy 163/165 Upper Rathmines road
    Rathmines Dublin 6 Tel:014972693 rochespharmacy.rathmines@gmail.com
    Follow us on www.Facebook.com/RochesPharmacy or Twitter @rochespharmacy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment