Wet n Wild's Summer Collection- Venice Beach

Hi lovelies!
I know.. Me again!! Two days in a row, record for me!! 
Hope you are all starting to get that nearly the weekend feeling.. I know I am!
I was kindly sent these Wet n Wild Products from the upcoming Venice Beach collection so with all the rain & icky weather I had to get stuck into these bright colours- at least bring a little colour into my makeup!


There are coloured mascaras (love love love!!!) & a bright summery eyeshadow palette to have a wee look at!

First up.. The mascaras! I love the concept of coloured mascaras, I had done a wee blog post before on Bourjois's coloured mascaras but these are half the price which is great!



This is the blue mascara I was sent, possibly my favourite one.
(Pardon the awful nails.. I was in between manicures!!) 


The purple mascara is probably my next favourite.. It gives the same effect as a black mascara but with a little extra umph!!


The green mascara didn't show up great on my lashes but they are naturally quite dark so if your lashes are fairer I would imagine the green would be a gorgeous shade of mascara to add a pop of colour!


Here, I am wearing the blue in the left & the green on the right.. Real summery vibes from them isn't there?!

Next up..the gorgeous palette!



As you can expect from Wet n Wild the shadows are amazing quality, they apply buttery smooth & so pigmented. It's a dream to apply bright colours in a good formal- added bonus? The palette is under €7!!
Here are swatches of the shadows:


So, there you have it, Wet & Wild's summer collection! There are other palettes in it too, they should be hitting Dunnes Stores & other stores near you shortly!

Until next blog post, love & hugs!
Sarah xx

Comments

  1. I've never used such bright and vibrant colours, and amn't sure I could pull any of them off! I feel you're really brave!

    www.ibelieveinromeo.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment